"...Thus grew the tale of Wonderland: Thus slowly one by one, it's quaint events were hammered out- and now the tale is done...the dream child moving through a land of wonders wild and new, In friendly chat with bird
or beast-and half believe it true..." -Lewis Carroll

Monday, June 25, 2012

Glimpse

What I find so interesting about blogs is the glimpses that it provides into the "realness" of a person. Like love, people are many splendored...multi-faceted....and just when you think you know them...Wam! They surprise you.


Anyway...my dear friend C has gotten me hooked on pinterest...I have several boards and have decided that I will share one pin from each board...a little glimpse into the sometimes hidden part of the soul. These are things that I find aesthetically pleasing, funny, or thought provoking...enjoy!







          

They took it and ran away laughing when I tried to get it back!

Venice...Definitely on the Bucket List.




Ya'll know who runs my house!



No comments:

Post a Comment