"...Thus grew the tale of Wonderland: Thus slowly one by one, it's quaint events were hammered out- and now the tale is done...the dream child moving through a land of wonders wild and new, In friendly chat with bird
or beast-and half believe it true..." -Lewis Carroll

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

And In Other News...

Busy, busy busy. So much to think about, so much to do, yet so little time to do it. The 30th of this month will begin one of the busiest weeks of my year as our church has its annual summer convention. I have been asked to step into a new role in ministering with the kid's program and I'm working like a dog trying to get everything just right....prayers would be much appreciated Blog Land! I love kids...it is when they are at this vulnerable and malleable time in their lives that they are most receptive to the message of Jesus and His great Love for them. I'm hoping and praying that God will give me the words to speak and that His Love will shine through me to His precious little ones. 


In other wonderland news....well...there is nothing new lol. 


Work is still long. The kids are still a little crazy. They make me more than a little insane each day. My dog has separation anxiety from the long hours. The money is still fabulous. My sister deserted me for a condo on the beach in Florida for the week. I still believe I live a charmed life. I love it. I love Jesus more everyday! 


That's the report for today...!

1 comment:

  1. You know I'm praying for you - and with God's help I know you'll do just fine reaching out to the little ones. (LUBAB!!)

    As for the rest - ain't life Grand!!, and all the while lovin' Jesus and Him lovin' ya right back!! LOL

    ReplyDelete