"...Thus grew the tale of Wonderland: Thus slowly one by one, it's quaint events were hammered out- and now the tale is done...the dream child moving through a land of wonders wild and new, In friendly chat with bird
or beast-and half believe it true..." -Lewis Carroll

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Absence

Don't worry Blog Land! I haven't been abducted by anti-writing aliens or fallen off the edge of the earth! I am happy to announce, however, that I have finished another semester of college and am several steps closer to graduating next year! That being said, I'm sure you can now understand my almost 2 week absence from the Blog Scene and actually any other social scene. I've been immersed in last minute projects, extra credit papers, and of course, the dreaded finals. My initial plan was to take a couple of courses over the summer, but I've decided that to avoid burn out( and another 2 year school sabbatical) I should take a definite break for the next 3 months. I will be focusing on reading as many books as I can, lounging by the pool, and doing fun activities with the kiddos once they're out of school. As my time is now more of my own, I also hope to be a little more consistent with my postings. 


I'm seriously considering taking some kind of class just for fun...the Mellwood Arts Center has a lot of fun things to do like painting and drawing classes...I've also been considering taking tennis lessons. I can play tennis actually...just not well. Ha. But I do love it and it would be a fun way to stay active in the summer months. 


Anyhow, my absence has been explained and you are now somewhat updated on what's going in Wonderland. Ha. 


Until next time!


Enjoy my newest musical discovery...string quartet, Escala!




2 comments:

  1. WhuHuuu!!! One more semester down :-)

    Oh yeaaahhh!! I definitely like Escala.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!!! One semester down!! 18 more to go!! lol
    And Escala is definitly the bees knees

    ReplyDelete