"...Thus grew the tale of Wonderland: Thus slowly one by one, it's quaint events were hammered out- and now the tale is done...the dream child moving through a land of wonders wild and new, In friendly chat with bird
or beast-and half believe it true..." -Lewis Carroll

Friday, April 20, 2012

Old Soul

It is the end of another week and I'm wondering where the time went so quickly. It's strange because some days seem so long in themselves, but then, before I know it the weekend is here.


My adventures have been rather subdued of late and my life has settled into a semi-stable routine. Then again, working with 2 crazy kids everyday is an adventure in itself. Yesterday, Little Sis asked me why my hair was "all jumbled up". Ha. I was like, "what?!" Then I realized she was referring to the way my hair was curled. Teehee. Silly girl. She also made me listen to Bob Marley's song One Love about 50 times in the car. She has an incredible love for music and can pick up on any song that I have playing on the radio. She loved One Love, because she thought it went like this, "Let's get together and be Lorax"( She and her brother saw the movie The Lorax last month). Even after I explained to her that he was saying, "Let's get together and feel all right" she still insisted on singing The Lorax version. Goofy kid. LoL. She also loves Adele and knows Rolling in the Deep word for word. That's another song she makes me play over and over in the car. Oh, and Earth, Wind, and Fire! LOL! I swear, this child is an old soul. Whoever heard of a 4 year old jammin' to EWF??! 


Anyhow, must dash! Have a wonderful weekend Blog Land!



No comments:

Post a Comment