"...Thus grew the tale of Wonderland: Thus slowly one by one, it's quaint events were hammered out- and now the tale is done...the dream child moving through a land of wonders wild and new, In friendly chat with bird
or beast-and half believe it true..." -Lewis Carroll

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Book Me a Room In Capacitated

I was at work on Saturday, putting in some extra hours, when I ran across a hilarious little article in a Reader's Digest magazine. It's a very clever play on words...I love it and I hope you enjoy it too!


I have been in many places but I have never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go there alone---you have to be in Cahoots with someone. I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there. I have, however, been in Sane. You have to be driven there, and I've made several trips, thanks to family, friends, and work. I'd like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not much into physical activity anymore. I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go and I try not to visit there too often. I'm often in Formidable, but only when it was very important to stand firm. Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I get older. One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenaline flowing and the old heart pumping. And sometimes I think I am in Vincible, but life shows me I'm not. I have been in Deepdoodoo frequently. And the more adventures I have, the easier it is to end up there. 

Reader's Digest 
June 2012 Issue. 

1 comment: