"...Thus grew the tale of Wonderland: Thus slowly one by one, it's quaint events were hammered out- and now the tale is done...the dream child moving through a land of wonders wild and new, In friendly chat with bird
or beast-and half believe it true..." -Lewis Carroll

Sunday, April 24, 2011

You Ask Me How...

Happy Resurrection Sunday, dear World!

And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. Matthew 28:6

I hope that as you gather with your families for good food and fellowship, that you will remember and reflect upon what today is really all about. You ask me how I know He lives...He lives within my heart!

I've posted below a video featuring Sandi Patty and Larnell Harris singing the now classic "I've Just Seen Jesus". I hope you enjoy it as you reflect on what His Resurrection means to you personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment